Wedding planning resources
When my friends are engaged, they call me because they know I am familiar with local wedding professionals. I recommend caterers, photographers, DJs, florists, cake bakers, venues, and more. Consider me -- and my resources -- your friend!
I can help you plan your wedding through these resources:
- Read the stories and past blogs on this website to pick up excellent planning tips.
- Purchase South Sound Wedding & Event magazine (it also covers the West Sound) on newsstands. Or, read a digital copy online. On our home page, go to the lower right hand corner for a link.
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter. When you sign up, you will receive complimentary Wedding Guidelines and Timelines. It will help you plan your wedding.
- Visit our Pinterest page.
- Visit our You Tube page, especially the topic: South Sound Wedding Workshop.
- Attend our free South Sound Wedding Workshops; see our website for dates and locations.
- Attend our two wedding shows presented by South Sound Wedding & Event magazine: South Sound Wedding Show and West Sound Wedding Show.
- Visit our Facebook pages for the magazine, workshop, wedding shows, and my page, Paula R. Lowe.
- Once you know the location of your wedding, visit your local Visitor & Convention Bureau website to find more local resources, in addition to those we recommend.
When you find a venue, caterer or others who refer you to their preferred list, be sure to meet them and talk to them. Don't choose a wedding professional without meeting them in person. You want professionals whom you enjoy and value their services. You don't want to feel stuck choosing someone and then being disappointed with their services at your wedding. Do your research!
Click on a photo to enlarge.