Handmade wedding signs with clever words
Wedding signs are popular at South Sound weddings and wedding receptions. Receptions signs are pretty and practical. The signs point wedding guests to the ceremony, wedding reception, bar, dinner and dancing -- in an often, unfamiliar location. Wedding signs are very popular at barn weddings, especially when using weathered wood for the sign. Wedding signs can be handmade by talented carpenter - artist friends with old fence boards and chalkboards. You can also find wedding professionals who will handmake wedding signs for you. Be sure you find someone who has beautiful handwriting or script to write on the signs. Some signs are printed with beautiful script. Find the wedding sign that suits your wedding style the best.
Here is some of the most fun sign language we have seen. Feel free to use at your wedding and send us a photo of your wedding signs on our social media links or Contact Us page on our website.
Ceremony seating signage
- Pick a seat, either side, you’re loved by both, the groom and bride.
- Choose a seat, not a side. We’re all family once the knot is tied.
- Now that we are together forever, please feel free to sit wherever.
- Since this wedding has 2 brides, pick a seat not a side.
- We are all one family. Please choose a seat, not a side.
- Friends of the bride, friends of the groom, sit where you like. There is plenty of room.
- Come as you are. Stay as long as you can. We’re all family now, so there’s no seating plan.
Reception / welcome signs
- This way to love, laughter and happily ever after.
- Katie and Scott: Vows here. Party There. Love everywhere (using arrows to guide guests).
- 07/09/16: Best. Day. Ever!
- Let love sparkle! Sparkler send-off at 10:15 pm.
- Our love story: First date (date) First kiss (date) “I love you” (date) She said yes (date) Commitment to forever (wedding date).
- Buffet, booze and bad dance moves. (on arrow pointing to reception).
- All you need is love . . . and a cupcake!
- Trust me, you can dance! – Alcohol.
- Till death do us party!
- Drunk on love (list the signature cocktails).
- Order of ceremony: Music starts. We get married. Everyone parties!
- Eat, drink and get married.
- Happily ever after starts here.
- . . . And they lived happily ever after.
- From this day forward
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- Welcome to our love story.
- Welcome to our beginning.
- Oh snap! Don’t forget to use our hashtag. #LEtietheknot
- Love Instagram? Share your photos with us. Please use our hashtag: #LEtietheknot.
- Help us capture the love! #LEtietheknot.
- Love is sweet. Take a treat!
- We know you would be here today if heaven weren't so far away.
- To have and to hold from this day forward. 07/09/16
- This is how our story begins.
Reception / welcome signs by theme
Nautical themed signs
- Shoes here. Vows there. Love everywhere (using arrow to guide guests)
- 2 less fish in the sea! 07/09/16.
- The adventure begins.
- In high tide or low tide, I’ll be by your side.
- By the salty sea, I pledge my love to thee.
Country or barn theme sign text
- Grab your jar and head to the bar! (if using mason jars as glasses for guests)
- Hay, we’re hitched!
- Just Hitched!
Religious wedding signs
- I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4.
- Where you go, I’ll go. Where you stay, I’ll stay. Ruth 1:16.
- And then two shall become one. Ephesians 5:31.
- We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19.
Flower girl / ring bearer signs to carry
- Uncle Tim, wait till [or wait’ll] you see her.
- Uncle Matt, here comes your bride.
- Here comes the bride (sometimes followed by this sign: All dressed in white).
- Ring Security.
- Last chance to run.
- Here comes the love of your life.
- If you think I’m cute, wait till you see the bride.
- Too late to run, cause here she comes.
- Hurry, I want cake!
Wedding sign words
- With my whole heart for my whole life.
- I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairytale.
- Once in a lifetime you meet someone who changes everything.
- We decided on forever.
- He stole my heart, so I’m stealing his name.
- Happiness is being married to your best friend.
- I have found the one my soul loves.
- Mr. Right & Mrs. Always Right.
- Mr. & Mrs.
- Thank You.
- Bride. Groom.
Chalkboard signs courtesy of Rein Fire Ranch. Photos by Rachelle Erickson Photography.
Click on a photo to enlarge.