Top fashion colors in 2016
“Colors this season transport us to a happier, sunnier place where we feel free to express a wittier version of our real selves,” says Leatrice Eiseman Executive Director, Pantone Color Institute™
As you look at these colors, keep in mind that your color monitor, tablet or phone are not accurate representations of these colors. Color swatches on paper “read” differently than fabric, so they are not accurate either. For the best representations of your wedding colors, use fabric swatches. Buy one yard of fabric – large enough so that you can cut out pieces to share with your florist, bridal apparel store, men’s formalwear store and others.
- Rose Quartz, PANTONE 13-1520 - COLORS (1 of 2) of the YEAR 2016, Pairs well with peach echo, serenity, lilac gray
- Peach Echo, PANTONE 16-15448 Pairs well with rose quartz, serenity, lilac gray
- Serenity, PANTONE 15-3919 - COLORS (2 of 2) of the YEAR 2016, Pairs well with buttercup, snorkel blue, peach echo
- Snorkel blue, PANTONE 19-4049, Pairs well with buttercup, iced coffee, peach echo
- Buttercup, PANTONE 12-0752, Pairs well with snorkel blue, serenity, lilac gray
- Limpet shell, PANTONE 13-4810, Pairs well with iced coffee, peach echo, rose quartz
- Lilac gray, PANTONE 16-3905, Pairs well with fiesta, green flash, iced coffee
- Fiesta, PANTONE 17-1564, Pairs well with snorkel blue, green flash, limpet shell
- Iced coffee, PANTONE 15-1040, Rose quartz, serenity, lilac gray
- Green flash, PANTONE 15-0146, Pairs well with snorkel blue, serenity, limpet shell
- Riverside, Pantone 17-4028
- Airy Blue, Pantone 14-4122: Nod to Serenity. Pairs: lush meadow, taupe or dusty cedar
- Sharkskin, Pantone 17-3914: Gray – pairs with almost any fall color.
- Aurora Red, Pantone 18-550: Red – sensual and pleasing to the eye.
- Warm Taupe, Pantone 16-1318: Pairs with top 10 shades. Timeless.
- Dusty Cedar, Pantone, 18-1630: Nod to Rose Quartz. Exudes warmth.
- Lush Meadow, Pantone 18-5845: Rich, elegant, vibrant and sophisticated.
- Spicy Mustard, Pantone 14-0952: Spicier yellow, unexpected, vibrant.
- Potter’s Clay, Pantone 18-1340: Elements of russet orange, earth tone.
- Bodacious, Pantone 17-3240: Bright, rich purple. Pairs: pinks and reds.
Click on a photo to enlarge.