Holding wedding bouquets correctly
I see a lot of South Sound brides and bridesmaids holding their bouquets too high during the wedding ceremony and in their photographs. The bouquet covers the bodice of the dress and your arms get tired after hours of holding your bouquet.
How to hold your bouquet when walking down the aisle
- Hold your forearms parallel to the floor.
- Tuck your elbows into your waist.
- Hold the bouquet waist high
Holding your bouquet for photographs
Your photographer will most likely direct you on how to hold your photos, if not, here are a few tips.
- Hold the bouquet with the stems pointing toward you and the flowers pointing outward toward the camera.
- If you want the bodice of your dress to show in a couple of photos, hold the flowers to your side around waist or hip-high.
- Point the stems to your back and the flowers facing forward to the camera.
Click on a photo to enlarge.